Follow by Email

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Psychic readings

Ah…the psychics…I love psychics, provided they predict nice things and don’t tell any bullshit, like that a doomsday will strike tomorrow. You see, I am a psychic myself…provided I don’t have to predict anything psychic. But in all honesty, I am, I am a psychic. I was even selling psychic readings for two months on ebay, sponsoring my shopping addiction. I had to stop it though as doing a PhD, writing a book and looking after a baby who would crawl around, pick up my cards and start eating them, wasn’t working in my favour. But I was good in it, honestly, because of my tremendous psychic abilities. I once found a spell around our house and sent it back to whoever did it. My boyfriend suggested a psychiatric hospital at that point, but never mind….he is a sceptic, while I am a psychic. But despite my remarkable talent in the field, I can’t predict anything for myself (and for other people, but they don’t know about it). The last iching I did (Chinese prediction) told me that I was ‘consulting witches’ bordering on confusion, and it did have a point. You see, once I start asking for psychic predictions, I can’t stop. I will start making Tarot spread until the cards start telling me exactly what I want to hear. That’s why I was probably THAT popular on ebay. But still, despite the fact that I stopped doing readings myself, I didn’t stop consulting other psychics myself. Getting a psychic prediction is a treat, especially when it’s done by a proper psychic…mhh…not me. But a good psychic is very difficult to find. For a start, it is very difficult to be a psychic, as usually you spend most of your time in a psychiatric hospital, and then, of course, it is a science which once I start boasting about send people around you wondering whether you are a friend with your own head (the majority of psychics aren’t). Anyway, why I am writing about it, you must wonder. And well, I am writing about it, because Ebay stopped selling psychic readings from September. I was well armed for the event as I have contacts of all good psychics. But if you are as addicted to them as me but don’t know where to look, I take this opportunity to promote my two favourite psychics of all times. Trust me, they are absolutely brilliant. Probably even the best in the field. Yes, I did a proper research, combined with years of experience. So, if you speak French, the best psychic speaking this language is Claude Sarfati, a truly remarkable guy, who also writes books and tells you exactly what he sees, even when you don’t want to hear the truth. His site is http://miroirdeladestinee.com/ (Meilleur voyant en France). If you speak English, the best psychic in the UK is Joanna, her site is www.strangelittlecottage.co.uk (Best psychic in the UK). Joanna is someone you want to make your friend and that combined with the fact that ALL her predictions come true, is something unseen of. I think I consulted all psychics on Ebay (and elsewhere, including myself), and Joanna is truly the best.

SAYS THE PSYCHIC
(me, as Ekaterina the Great, yes, I can shape-shift!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have
really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
you write again soon!

Here is my blog; voyance en direct

Anonymous said...

Very nice write-up. I definitely appreciate this website.
Thanks!

Here is my blog post - voyance

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea
concerning from this post.

my homepage - voyance gratuite

Anonymous said...

Hеllo thеre! I cοuld have ѕωorn
Ι've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be booκ-mаrking and chеcking bаcκ оften!


Alѕo visіt my homeρage tarot

Anonymous said...

If уоu wаnt to increaѕе
уοur κnoωlеdge ϳust kеeр vіsiting thiѕ sitе and
be uрdаted with thе most recent nеwѕ posted here.


my homepage :: voyance gratuite